HRDS INDIA'S Vision
As an NGO in India HRDS INDIA's vision is to build a world in which every tribe (downtrodden people ) attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
HRDS INDIA envisions to build a society in which every member of the secluded tribe attains the right to survival, protection, and development. The key objective is promotion of Tribal and Rural development throughout the country, with specific attention drift on the states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Our motto is to help downtrodden people mobilize, through integrated approaches via self-sustaining development initiatives. Our efforts are directed at rehabilitating total human development and bringing about social awareness. We aim at clubbing local level organizations to ensure social justice and self-reliance. In this manner, we foresee equitable economic conditions for poor communities by realizing the potential of personal skills and resources. We pursue certain goals enlisted as following:
- Promotion of Self Help Groups.
- Organizing and implememtation of social welfare and educational activities.
- Establishment and running of medical relief programmes and projects.
- Implementation of income generating and self employment programs and among poor and needy.
- Planning programs and projects to maintain conducive environment for wretched children.
- Awareness programs for health,community development and empowerment.
- Implementation of welfare programs for poor and destitute.
- Housing and sanitation projects for homeless.
- Rainwater harvesting and preservation.
- Tourism promotion activities.
- Prevention of AIDS and raise associated awareness programs.
- Employment generation and training programs.
- Environment development programs.